I know I have not blogged in what seems like forever. I guess I did not have much to blog about that I thought that people would find in any way interested. When I did start re-blogging about the pregnancy I lost most of my readers so I guess starting this out as a fitness/weight loss/health blog means I am stuck with those topics. Not that I mind but being as ill as I was I didn’t feel like setting aside the time to blog for only me to read.
This pregnancy has been a bit complicated. It has been deemed high risk, I have been in the hospital twice, see two specialists and can’t work out. I finally stopped puking and/or feeling like I am going to puke a week ago. So 27 weeks of “morning sickness” I am glad it is now controlled enough to where I just don’t feel great but I don’t feel like there is a lump of vomit sitting in my throat waiting to come up. I can enjoy more foods and that is nice. With the nausea gone the sensitivity to odors is not as bad so I have been spending more time in the kitchen, slowly working back to clean eating. Starting the transition now is the best option for me because I want to get back to eating properly and getting active again as soon as I possible can after the baby comes.
It has been 11 weeks since there have been any updates on here so here is a quick list:
- It’s a Boy!
- No I do not have names picked but I have gotten tons of terrible suggestions. For now we call him Male Fetus
- I am 28 weeks and 2 days along
- Everything is fine with the baby’s development
- The nursery is finished (maybe I will take pics and post later)
- I have gotten a small start on the shopping so we are mildly prepared
- So far I have gained about 24 lbs
- All of a sudden my legs got really fat without me gaining much weight (I have quite a few lunges and squats in my future)
- I have lived on carbs the past 7 months so I am shocked I haven’t gained 50 lbs 🙂
- No odd cravings
- I can’t wait to not be pregnant anymore!