It a thunderstorm and drizzle day here in Saginaw, MI. While most people complain about the weather I am enjoying. The day had a great start and it has been relaxing so far. Emma was sick all night and still has a bit of a fever, she is no longer acting sick though. how can a child have a fever and want to run amuck? I’d rather be in bed while sick. I intend on taking advantage of this rainy day. This is my to-do list.
- Watch as the fire truck birdhouse is painted
- Make apple chips (we have an abundance of apples) via a recipe I found on Pinterest
- Start getting things reorganized and clean up stairs
- Grill some short ribs (yes, I BBQ in the rain)
- Do dishes
- Maybe start my post for tomorrow (tutu tutorial)
- Les Mills Pump
I have two days left of my 30 day challenge. I am not happy with the lack of results over this 30 days. Darn plateau. I know it happened to everyone at some point. I just figured it would have been later than sooner. I did not gain in inches or pounds so I will still take that as a win. No point in beating myself up over it.
I hope you all have a fab Monday!