1. I did not push myself as hard as I usually do workout wise this weekend, I did at least exercise though so it could be worse.
2. I slept more this weekend than I have in months
3. I was lazy with hydration.
4. I cheated and got on the scale a day early. I am very happy with what I saw and can’t wait for results day tomorrow.
5. My week starts anew today with regular life stuff but my health and fitness week starts on Tuesdays. I started on a Tuesday so now that is set in stone.
6. I had a cheeseburger yesterday on a WHITE bun. Gulp. We went out for lunch and the burgers are preservative free and all natural but they do not offer whole grain buns. I went for it. It was yummy. It was also about 3 oz bigger than any beef serving I am used to eating, I did get a bit of a bloat from it.
So now today I will be sure to:
1. Push myself harder.
2. Continue sleeping.
3. Water, Water, Water!! And then some more water!
4. Not get back on the scale until my Tuesday weigh in tomorrow.
5. Enjoy my week.
6. Well, I don’t think there is much to change about 6, I won’t be eating anywhere but home this week so not having too much beef or bleached flour won’t be an issue. So I will be a good eater.