Yesterday was a good day for my new blog. It is in its infant stage and I honestly don’t feel as though I am a good writer anymore. The years of not using it I feel I have lost it. Know what I mean? I guess I can’t be that bad because I got a bit of attention and props from others within the blogging community.
I found out that all the cool kids in the blogosphere are giving out Leibster Awards. I was pleased to see that I was nominated for 2 and also got a personal shout out from one of my other favorite bloggers. So thank you to Trying Not To Be Fat , LIVEPASSIONATELYTONIGHT and loseitbig you guys are the greatest and I appreciate all the support, comments and ego boosting you give me!! They are great blogs everyone so go check them out! Each and every one of them is positive, hard-working and inspiring. I have to give awards to blogs other than them so I am giving them their own special spot here on my blog today.
- Trying Not To Be Fat is a very funny writer and I am super jealous of her awesome banner. Her food always looks super yummy. I also like the fact that out diets are very similar so I can get inspired by her food posts and find some new things to make. Also, be sure to remind her about popcorn 🙂
- LIVEPASSIONATELYTONIGHT has so much honesty and spunk in her posts. I love that she is open with her feeling and not always feeling the need to be all smiles and cheer in her posts. But she also does it in a humorous light-hearted way. I appreciate that level of acceptance.
- loseitbig is super supportive, makes thoughtful comments, his posts are funny even though he says that he is not funny (he said moobs, hahahaha!) nor can write (so not true by the way). He is blogging through a Biggest Loser contest at work. He makes me happy to not work in an office, I couldn’t handle the Biggest loser contest. I can’t even handle watching the show on TV! He’s braver than I, that is for sure.
So now that I have given my thank you speech I should move onto the part where I tell everyone seven random facts about my self you probably do not know. So here we go!!
- Before I became sickly, injured and fat I was a Promotional Model for NASCAR and IRL Racing. Best job ever!
- Jellyfish is one of my favorite foods and I don’t eat it often enough.
- I am obsessed with weddings and still have subscriptions to wedding magazines over 3.5 years after I have been married.
- I really, really, (did I say really?) miss having the figure to wear dresses and skirts daily with confidence.
- When I see a kitchen gadget I do not have I want it so bad I think I would die (even if I know I don’t need it).
- I love TV, I watch tv four nights a week.
- Horror Movies are my favorite, I have seen hundreds of them. Cheesy 80’s B Horror is my absolute favorite and I wish I could be in an Evil Dead Remake.
It is time for me to pass on my seven nominations. I didn’t make the rules it is just how it is.
- Bent Into Shape is a yoga teacher and also is a fellow Les Mills Fan/teacher that gets the pleasure of doing Live group Classes. I’m Oh so jealous of that! She is open and honest about her doubts and her self. and that is a very hard thing to do. Honesty about yourself sucks sometimes and she seems to of grabbed that by the balls.
- Stopping the Wind She blogs about her journey to fitness, financial goal reaching, clearing debt and going to Peru. Peru is the reward to reaching goals. Wow! What a reward! I wish I had her motivation sometimes, most of the time, who am I trying to kid, all of the time!
- Fitness Loving Mom posts wonderful recipes, amazing progress pictures that are truly inspirational, and family information.
- ms fit not skinny is a busy blogger who is juggling life, grad school and reaching her fitness goals with a great attitude toward life.
- ERINHASTHOUGHTS a fellow clean eater and Pinterest addict. She posts some of the funniest “thoughts” I love going to her page for a good giggle.
- Weight Loss and Corinne just looking at her sidebar is inspirational! On top of that there are workout tips and videos, honest thoughts, human and self acceptance. LOVE IT!
- LORALOVESFITNESS Tons of fitness, workout, stretching tips and more. She always have wonderful useful information to share and as a newbie I love it.