I am feeling better and continuing with the Les Mills Pump program. Starting week five today which introduces Pump and Shred, I hope this really revs things up for me. I did add some step aerobics to my routine in place of the 45 minute walk the program called for yesterday. Holy cow! I am no longer coordinated in the least bit. I am sure I will catch on soon though.
This week there are no changes to report, didn’t lose a pound or gain a pound and the same for inches; none lost, none gained. So really there is not much to put out there. This weeks schedule went awry with the illness then St Patrick’s Day. I think I had 2,000 liquid calories on Sunday as well as a slice of pizza. Ooops. but hey, I still have to live a little. I can just make up for it this week. I some extra cardio to the mix and it will be all good.
Now lets just get this done and over with. Here is this weeks weigh in results:
- Chest: 37 inches (- o inches)
- R Arm: 12 inches (- 0 inches)
- L Arm: 12 inches (- 0 inches)
- Waist: 37 inches (- 0 inches)
- Hips: 43 inches (- 0 inches)
- R Thigh: 25 inches (- 0 inches)
- L Thigh: 26 inches (- 0 inches)
- Weight: 175 pounds (- 0 pounds)
- Pant Size 14